You are trying to execute correction run for Employee XYZ (where XYZ represents the Employee) in Time Administration and system throws error messages that prevents you to Save it.
Creation of period closure date for employee XYZ failed. No valid offsetting acct found for source account ABC (YYYY.MM.DD - YYYY.MM.DD) on YYYY.MM.DD
*XYZ represents the Employee
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center
- Select the Regular Tasks view
- Select Run Day Closure
- Choose the Employee XYZ and Set Period Closure Date
- Select Save
Period End Rules for the Time Profile was not set to zero.
Set the Period End Rules for the Time Profile DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY for Employee XYZ to Set to Zero using the below steps. This will set the value for the year YYYY to zero.
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
- Search for Employee XYZ
- Go to Time Profile tab
- Select the Time Profile having the Start Date DD.MM.YYYY – End Date DD.MM.YYYY
- Go to tab Time Account Rules
- Select the Time Account ABC (where ABC represents the Time Account)
- Go to tab Period End Rules and select Adjust Rules
- Select the Posting Type Set to Zero
- Select Save and Close
Creation of period closure date, Period End Rules , KBA , set period closure date , period end rules , creation of period closure date , adjust rules , no valid offsetting acct , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To