You as a Manager, are not able to view the Employee XYZ (where XYZ represents the Employee) in your Team Calendar.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Managing My Area work center
- Go to Common Tasks view
- Select Launch Team Calendar
- Show by Teams
- Not able to see the Employee XYZ in the Team Calendar
The relevant Time Model ABC (where ABC represents the Time Model) has not been assigned to the Employee XYZ.
The Time Administrator needs to assign the Time Model ABC to the Employee XYZ as per the below steps:
- Go to the Time Administration work center
- Select the Employees view
- Select the Employee XYZ and choose Edit button
- Go to the Time Profile tab
- Select the Work Schedule sub-tab
- Select the radio button Predefined in the field Work Schedule
- Select the respective Time Model from the Value Help under the section Predefined Work Schedule
- Select Save and Close
Once the above steps are completed in the system, the Manager will be able to see the Employee XYZ in his Team Calendar.
Team Calendar, Managing My Area , KBA , team calendar , launch team calendar , managing my area , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To