- adding custom values to "ISOcountrylist" picklist are not showing up after adding these values using the "picklists management" tool in the Admin Center
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Currently it is not possible to add generic values to this picklist.
- Reason for this is that this specific picklist contains ISO 3 letter codes and this is auto-generated within the system.
- Only workaround (which may work in some cases depending on the usage and where picklist is being called from), is to create a brand new custom picklist with all values needed.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602