- Export User File button in Admin Center->Employee Export doesn't work.
- The Export User File button is not grayed out but nothing happens when clicked.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center->Employee Export.
- Click 'Export User File'.
- It is expected that the employee data is exported or a batch job to prepare the export file starts. However, nothing as such happens.
There may be another export job initiated in the past. Unless this job completes, the export button remains non-functional.
If the button is non-functional due to a previously initiated export job, a line just above this should indicate such. Terminate that job so that the Export User File button becomes functional again.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem