You are checking e.g. the Accounts Payable - Open Items report and you observed that Partner Company ID is missing for the supplier.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables workcenter.
- Navigate to the Reports-List view.
- Search for Accounts Payable - Open Items report.
- Maintain the mandatory variable fields as well as the G/L account that you want to check.
- Click Go.
- From Not Currently Shown, select Partner Company and click on Move to Rows.
Here you can see the Partner Company ID is not showing in the report.
The reason is due to that you have not maintained the Parnter Company - details in the Master Data - Partner Companies view.
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Master Data view.
- Go to Partner Companies sub-view.
- Click on New-> Partner Company tab.
- Add the required details and click on Save and Close tab.
Once you maintain the Partner Company details, Partner Company ID will be derived for all future postings.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To