Data is getting imported but competency is not getting mapped to LMS
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- SYstem admin > Connectors > Competency Connector
Reasons why SF connector rejects records:
1. Make sure the to create Competency Categories & Competency Types under References as in the below snapshot
- Competency Category: Base Category
- Competency Type: SF Competency
2. Make sure teasers (ratings) are provided for competencies in provisioning.
If teasers are not provided, records will be rejected with a valid message referencing “Performance Ratings”.
3. SuccessFactors supports only the UTF-8 Character Set in the input file.
4. The input file produced by customers must have the following characteristics in order to be processed correctly by the SuccessFactors Connector:
Filename: The library export from BiZx will be zip file containing size library file. The zip filename should be sf_competency_data_xxx.zip where xxx is tenantId or Customer ID.
The library file which is inside the zip can be anything.
SAP, SF, SuccessFactors, learning, LMS, COMPETENCY CONNECTOR, competency connector throwing error, base category, sf_competency_data, teasers, ratings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CDP , LMS Career Development Program , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem