Admins may want to start using that new feature that allows users to access a number of elements after the completion of an item.
LMS 1602 and later versions.
Following the LMS Q1 2016 release, this new feature was added as mentioned in the release notes:
"We added a section to the content structure page called Course Wrap-up. This section reduces barriers to users finding and executing actions that typically take place at the end of a course. When all content is complete and when the learning item is configured with wrap-up activities, users can:
- Rate the course
- Recommend the course to other users
- Print a certificate of completion
- Launch a survey"
- The feature is considered as "universal", which means it should not need to be activated in order to start using it. The course wrap-up section should be available upon completion of the content.
- At the content object level, the “Launch in a New Browser Window” setting must be disabled. In this case, when learner completes the course, they will automatically see the Course wrap-up page displayed
However, if at the content object level the “Launch in a New Browser Window” setting is enabled, when learner completes course, they must select “Return to Content Structure” in order to launch the Course wrap-up page.
- As per the product update for that release, the wrap-up section is displayed in the Content Structure page, therefore if users don't see it on some item(s) the Admin may also need to do the following depending on the configuration of the item:
- Go to Learning>Items and select the learning item that you want to change
- Go to the Online Content Tab and click Settings> Modify Settings
- un-check the box "Skip content structure page on launch"
Q1 2016 Release notes Feature #11 Content Launch Enhancements can be downloaded from the Community http://community.successfactors.com/t5/Learning-Product-Resources/Q1-2016-Release-Information-Webinar-SAP-SuccessFactors-Learning/ba-p/125829
wrap-up, wrap up, evaluation, content launch enhancements, post course actions , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To