- Is it possible to hide a status from a recruiting operator? Is it possible to hide the applicant count from a specific recruiting operator?
- Why can't I see the "Hide the status from users who don’t have application status Visible To privilege" or "Hide the applicant count from users who don’t have applicant status Visible To privilege" for specific application status?
You can restrict the status visibility and the applicant count for this status from Admin Centre.
1) Go to Admin Centre > Edit Applicant Status Configuration and select the applciable application status
2) The "Visible To" specifies that users associated with a given operator field (and, if applicable, users associated to the related team field) may have visibility of the status:
3) Additionally you can edit the following Applicant Status options:
a) Hide the status from users who don’t have application status Visible To privilege: When enabled, if a user does not have Visible To permissions, the status is hidden in the pipeline. The applicant count for that status is also hidden for users without Visible To permissions. This setting encompasses the Hide applicant count from users setting, and takes precedence if both are selected.
b) Hide the applicant count from users who don’t have applicant status Visible To privilege: When enabled, if a user does not have Visible To permissions, the applicant count for that status is hidden. The number of applicants in the hidden status is als osubtracted from the overall applicant count. Users can still see the status.
Please note that these options are not applicable for the following application statuses:
- Auto Disqualified
- Requisition Closed
- Hired on Other Requisition
- Notify Current Manager
For these statuses the application status will be visible to all recruiting operators and the applicant count will always apply.
Hide Count/Show options for 'Forwarded' and 'Withdrawn' Status Sets RCM-34417 Applications status visibility Applicant count Status set , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To