Online content is not accessible in a blended item during the schedule offering when an approval is associated with the Schedule offering even if the user is registered by an Admin.
Though the system shows that the user is enrolled, the online content is not available for launch and you can still see the option to request for approval.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a blended item that has a quiz as the online content.
- Make the content available only during specific segments
- Make sure that the item has an approval required.
- Create a schedule offering and make the online content available during one of its segment.
- As an admin register a user.
- Login as the user and you will see that the start course option is missing.
This is the expected behavior.
Since you put an approval on the Item, this requires approval upon launch of the online content.
If you put the approval on the Scheduled Offering, approval is only required upon registration.
When you put the approval process on both the Item and Scheduled Offering then it is required for both registration and launch actions.
Approval Process is Enforced, Blended Item, Item required approval, Admin registration, Scheduled Offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem