Recruiting Groups are used in the Requisition XML to restrict the users who can be picked from primary operator and recruiting team fields on a requisition, set up by the admin to be automatically added to recruiting team fields on a requisition, and may be used in the Candidate Profile XML to grant additional permissions to candidate profile data.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
1. Grant access to the feature:
- RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > select Role > Permission > Manage Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Groups
- Non-RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Administration > select a user or group of users and grant Manage Recruiting Group
2. Set up groups accordingly.
Each group can include multiple People Pools. People Pools are defined by the filtering criteria they contain. For instance, a People Pool can include users where the Employee Profile contains a Department value of Sales and a Location value of San Francisco. Use one pool for AND conditions, such as all Sales employees who are also in a San Francisco location. Use multiple pools for broader OR conditions, such as including all Sales staff (one People Pool) OR staff located in the San Francisco location (additional People Pool).
IMPORTANT: After b1608 Any Group created under manage Recruiting Groups are public group and editable by any user who has the permission to Manage Recruiting Groups.
How to Add or Edit a Recruiting Group?
1. Navigate to Admin Tools
2. Managing Recruiting
3. Manage Recruiting Groups.
4. Select a group from the Choose a Group dropdown and click Edit. Alternatively, click Create to create a new group.
6. In the group edit window, select your inclusion and exclusion categories per people pool.
P.S: Categories are defined in the succession data model XML in Provisioning. The field type to configure categories is filter-module.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To