This article describes how to create a New E-Verify Activity
Reasons why a new E-Verify activity might be needed:
- E-Verify activity was closed incorrectly by the hiring manager
- E-Verify activity contains incorrect or missing data
- Need to complete 3-day compliance for the candidate
- New Hire did not receive Employment Authorized but E-Verify activity was closed
- New Hire received TNC - E-Verify closed: The employee continues to work for the employer after choosing not to contest a Tentative Non-Confirmation.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
Before requesting a creation of new activity for E-Verify, see below scenarios. If it does not match your query, follow the template to contact support.
|E-Verify Activity Contains Incorrect or Missing Data||See KBA 2244508 and follow the normal workflow on how to rectify candidate's I9 and start a new E-Verify activity.|
|E-Verify Correct Data Process is Deactivated||Please contact support and manually correct the US I-9 form and upload it to candidate's data in Document Center.|
|DHS or SSA Requested to Close the Case||
Please contact support to create a new activity.
|After Onboarding Activity, No E-Verify Activity is Created||Please contact support to create a new activity.|
|E-Verify Activity is Deleted by Hiring Manager or Assignee||Please contact support to create a new activity.|
If needed to contact support please open an incident providing the information below:
- Company ID Support Username
- Affected Hire/Candidate
- Reason for Requesting a Creation of New E-Verify Activity
It is not recommended to manually create an E-Verify workflow directly in Process tab if the hire went through Onboarding process. Because The details of the candidate stored in the Onboarding will not be linked to the E-Verify activity.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction Internal memo on how to proceed.
2244508 - How To - Correct US I-9 Through E-Verify Correct Data - Onboarding [E-Verify]
E-Verify, DHS, United States Department of Homeland Security, I-9, I9, SSA, Social Security Administration, EV kick off, Kick-Start, Kickstart, everify, Mistakenly Closed E-Verify, Incorrectly Closed E-Verify , KBA , successfactors , mistakenly , lod-sf-obd-evf , e-verify , kick-start , kickstart , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem