- E-Verify was closed incorrectly by the hiring manager
- E-Verify contains incorrect data
- Need to complete 3-day compliance for the candidate
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To kick-start a new E-Verify activity please submit a ticket to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Support via 'https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/incident/create'.
Please follow the template below when creating an incident.
Subject: Request - Kick Start new E-Verify activity - Onboarding
- Reason for kick-starting E-Verify?
- Affected Candidates (Full Name)
[Insert First Name Last Name]
- Username for Support Access (Read the agreement below)
[Insert First Username]
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
- Review the data of affected users and compare it to those who are working as expected.
- Capture screenshots/record screen clips of the issue.
- Analyze your system configuration
To know how to grant support access to SAP Cloud Product Support, please read the full article on 'How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff' by clicking the reference KBA #2088892.
E-Verify, EV kick off, Kick-Start, Kickstart, everify, EVERIFY, DHS, onboarding, ONB, OBD, SF, SuccessFactors , KBA , e-verify , successfactors , lod-sf-obd-evf , kick-start , kickstart , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem