- E-Verify was closed incorrectly by the hiring manager
- E-Verify contains incorrect or missing data
- Need to complete 3-day compliance for the candidate
- New Hire did not received Employment Authorized but E-Verify activity was closed
- New Hire received TNC - E-Verify closed : The employee continues to work for the employer after choosing not to contest a Tentative Non-Confirmation.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To kick-start a new E-Verify activity please submit a ticket using to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Support via SAP One Support Launchpad.
Please follow the template below when creating an incident.
Subject: Request - Kick Start new E-Verify activity - Onboarding
Reason for kick-starting E-Verify?
Affected Candidates (Full Name)
Username for Support Access (Read the agreement below)
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
To know how to grant support access to SAP Cloud Product Support, please read the full article on 'How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff' by clicking the reference KBA 2088892.
- It is not recommended to manually create and process an E-Verify activity if the New Hire went through Onboarding process.
- The details of the candidate stored in the Onboarding will not be linked to the E-Verify activity.
- E-Verify, EV kick off, Kick-Start, Kickstart, everify, EVERIFY
- Department of Homeland and Security
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Mistakenly Closed E-Verify
- Incorrectly Closed E-Verify