We have a question regarding the Candidate Search Function in RCM. The candidate, e.g. Carina Schramm (Job ID 16404) has restricted her visibility to only Recruiters managing jobs she applies to. When the Recruiter tries to find the candidate via the Search function, there are no results. BUT – how can the Recruiter search for his/her candidates? This is really important for Recruiter managing lots of jobs / applicants, e.g. our internship Recruiting department. Could you please advise
Successfactors Recruitment module
Reproducing the Issue
- When the Recruiter tries to find the candidate via the Search function, there are no results.
- The issue is occuring with all candidates who have selected the option "Only Recruiters managing jobs I apply to" in their profile.
The issue is with the privacy flag selected by the candidate. Candidate * * who has applied for the (Job ID 16404) has restricted her visibility to "Only Recruiters managing jobs I apply to".
- Candidates have the ability to select the privacy rules concerning the application they are applying for.
- When a candidate selects "Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to", the candidate will not be found in the search.
- The candidate will be visible only in the candidate list for that particular application.
privacy rules application Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem