When a customer edits an Offer Approval certain field data disappears
Reproducing the Issue
- Start and complete an offer Approval
- Reject and/ Edit said approval
- Edit fields
- Many of the offer fields have as their source job requisition or application fields. This mean these offer fields will be autopopulated from the job requisition or application fields. Please see followins samples, these offer approval field, all come from the Job requisition data.
- id="salaryBase" type="currency" required="true" anonymize="false">
id="jobStartDate" type="date" required="false" anonymize="false">
id="salRateType" type="enum" required="true" anonymize="false">
- if these fields are not populated at the source they are empty. When you save the approval, you are only saving the approval information entered in the offer approval (version 0). When you click on edit, the system is looking for the source of the data and since there is none in the requisition or application nothing is autopopulated.
- Our product management created a switch to define where is the data coming from. This switch will overrride the XML settings. This switch is located in the admin tools - recruitment settings - offer approval settings
- The 2 sources are
- - the XML template. Here the source is defined to come either from the job requisition or job application.
- - the offer approval itself and overrides the XML settings
offer approval disappear source admin tools , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To