Normally there is a 'Save Report' button on the page below that is used to save the filters selected. In this case there is no 'Save Report' button.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the report details page and the button to 'Save Report' is missing.
- There are two requirements that must be satisfied to show the 'Save Report' button. The first is the report must be published as in the image below.
- The 'Search Saved Report' must be part of the administrators role as in the image below:
- Once the two criteria are met and a new logon is done by the administrator the 'Save Report' button will be visible as in the below image.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511