A recruiting report when generated and exported to excel results in the data in the columns been mixed up.
- SAP Successfactors
- Recruiting Reports
Reproducing the Issue
When trying to generate and export a report using the report option in the recruiting module it returns the following:
2. Generate Report
3. Export report to excel
4. Returns data in Excel which is not sorted under columns.
1. Please select all the text under Column A. Then choose Data tab and Text to Columns.
2. Followed by Delimited and Next
3. Then tick the "Other" tick box and add the character "^" followed by Next.
4. Follwed by Next again and Finish.
5. This will result in the reported information been sorted correctly under the various columns as shown below.
excel, excel report. columns, Text to Columns , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem