When you create a new Ticket using Quick Create option, the Ticket Type is not getting defaulted to the last used ticket type.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service workcenter,
- Select Tickets view.
- Select New button here you can see the Type is not defaulted to last used ticket type.
If the user is assigned to Employee Support view, for that user the ticket type defaulting will not work and user have to select the ticket type manually.
To enable the defaulting ticket type to the last used ticket type follow the below steps.
- Login to the Silverlight UI of Cloud for Customer system.
- Go to the Applications and User Management workcenter.
- Select the User And Access Management view.
- Search for the Business User ABC (ABC represents the ID of the user).
- Select Edit - Access Rights.
- Go to the Business Role Assignments tab.
- Select Business Role assigned to the user is XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the business role).
- Select View All button
- Go to the Work Center And View Assignment tab.
- Now unassigned the Deprecated: Employee Support and Employee Support from Service work center.
- Select the Save button.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To