- Admin created a user role for all Client users. When Admin Logs in as a Site User, they see that the site users are attached to the Default user role. How can they set the newly created role as a Default for site users?
- How to create Assignment profile
- How to change role of all users at once
- User role changed in Connector Configuration --> User Connectors to default role but this role is not applied for old users
user.connector.defaultValue.studentRoleID= USER ROLE
SAP Success factor: Learning Management System(LMS)
There are 3 general ways of changing the role for multiple users, you can do this using:
- A user connector (System Admin >> Connectors)
- Import Data tool (System Admin >> Tools)
- Assignment Profile:
a. Here what you want to do is the third option, add your role to an assignment profile and propogate this down to the desired users. This will replace their default role with your new role.
b. You can use Users >Assignment Profiles>Roles to change a role for each user who is associated with the assignment profile. Propagating updates the role in Users>Users>Summary. Propagating can also change a user's access to the user interface depending on the role's workflows. After you add a role to the assignment profile, the role can have one of the following statuses: Valid (the assignment profile has been propagated) and Add Pending (the assignment profile has not been propagated).
c. Be careful to only use one Valid assignment profile and role per user as the danger is they can overwrite each other.
assignment;profiles;role;change;user;default , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To