- Adhoc Report exported as CSV file with Excel Special characters not displaying correctly.
- Adhoc report not showing language translations correctly
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- ORD Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Run adhoc report (with field containing with special character) online or offline;
- Export file as csv;
- Open the file with Excel;
- Result display wrong character. E.g. "Operateur de production" is displayed "OpÃ©rateur de Production".
This is a limitation of the Excel tool when opening CSV file. If the information is appearing correctly on the instance (running online) it is not an issue with the translation.
- It is required to Export the file as Excel XLS or XLSX or use the version online.
- It is also possible to open the CSV file with Notepad ++.
Adhoc - ORD - Translation - CSV - Special characters - Wrong characters , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem