The standard program for transferring Employee Data from SAP ERP HCM to SuccessFactors Onboarding fails with the error “Unknown Username or Password”
SAP ERP HCM
Reproducing the Issue
The issue is reproduced using HCI as middleware.
Note: If you are using HCI, enable payload trace for the user under SRT_UTIL.
1. Right Click on Users & Terminals & Request URI
2. Set the payload trace level
Reproducing the issue:
Log into SAP ERP HCM system.
Goto tcode SE38
Run the program RH_SFI_TRIGGER_ONBOARDING
Check the SRT_UTIL for the error:
You have maintained wrong user name or password in the SAP ERP HCM system in the SPRO transaction for "Store Credentials for Transferring Onboarding Data to Secure Storage".
The solution contains two sections:
Where do I get the credentials?
Where do I maintain the credentials?
Section 1: Where do I get the credentials?
- Goto provisioning account of your respective instance, which is connected to the SAP ERP HCM.
- Click on company settings.
- Search for “On/Offboarding settings”. Please take the credentials from the image shown below.
Section 2: Where do I maintain the credentials?
- Goto tcode SPRO.
2. Now choose SAP Reference IMG.
3. Now navigate as follows Personnel Management -> Integration Add-On for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors BizX -> Integration Scenario for Onboarding Data -> Basic Settings -> Store Credentials for Transferring Onboarding Data to Secure Storage.
4. Execute the same. In the screen shown below, maintain the username and the password and save the same.
Note: Company ID is not required to be maintained as it not mapped and sent across.
HRSFI_ONB_DATA_IMP , KBA , “unknown username or password” , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Std. SF to 3rd Party HCI Content , PA-SFI-TM , Integration with SuccessFactors BizX Talent Management , Problem