When mass creating calibration sessions using 'Admin Tools' -> 'Mass Create Calibration Sessions' the system notify the following error:
Here is a summary of errors encountered while processing the imported data.
Line number: 3. Error: Missing required field Session Name.
- Successfactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- 1. Log into the instance
- 2. Admin Tools > Calibration> Mass Create Calibration session.
- 3. Select the .csv file from the system> Import and Upload the csv file.
- 4. Error notification message: Line number: 3. Error: Missing required field Session Name.
- This may be occur when the file encoding is not correct. You need to change the csv file encoding, for i.e. from UTF-8 to be ANSI.
- We recommend not using the non-English characters in your template names and other strings.
- There are two simple ways to make the change:
- One is open the file with Microsoft’s Notepad, then click Save As-> Change the Encoding to be ANSI beside the Save button-> Save;
- Another way is open the csv in Excel, then Save as type CSV(MS-DOS)(*.csv).
- Remove non-English characters in your template names and other strings;
- Mass Create Calibration Session
- Missing Required Field Session Name
- Calibration Sessions