- Page displays in Portrait, instead of Landscape.
- When viewing specifc reports in Crystal Reports Viewer, the page is truncated.
- The same report when viewed in Crystal Reports designer displays in Landscape mode as expected.
- Report set to displays in Landscape, are displaying in Portrait when open in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Set the paper orientation to Landscape.
- Refresh the report, and confirm you can see your report in Landscape.
- Save the report with data.
- Open a report designed to display in Landscape mode in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- Notice the page is displaying in Portrait mode, and the page is truncated.
- The issue was introduced in Crystal Reports 2013 Viewer with Support Pack 04 and above.
- In those versions, Crystal Reports Viewer does not retain the Landscape Paper Orientation, and this is why the report is truncated when viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- The issue was tracked under the following SAP Notes for report set to be displayed in Landscape and:
- The issues are resolved in the following product updates, and above:
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2013
- Support Pack 09
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2016
- Support Pack 03
- If you cannot apply a product update for some time, then to workaround this issue, open the report in Crystal Reports designer instead of in Crystal Reports Viewer.
CR Viewer, Page cut off, Paper Orientation , KBA , BI-RA-CRV , SAP Crystal Reports Viewer , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports viewer 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports viewer 2016