- This is a KBA to show how to enable the HTML Editor for an Item's Description
- This will allow Admins to add HTML elements and styling to their Item/Scheduled Offering Descriptions; viewable on the user-side by finding the appropriate Item/Schdeduled Offering via the catalogue search.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Steps to enable the HTML Editor for Item Description(s):
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_Admin
- Edit LMS_Admin
- Search 'enableHTMLDescriptions=false'
- Change to: 'enableHTMLDescriptions=true'
- Apply changes
- Go to any item and edit any Item Description in core area.
- Please be aware that any changes applied in the editor will only be viewable in the Item's Description on the initial Scheduled Offering page (By clicking 'More' link)
- These changes are not currently reflected in the item's description when viewed on the 'Register Now' page
- Any HTML elements/styling are removed when viewed on this page
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning Scheduled Offering Item Description HTML Editor LMS_Admin System Admin HTML styling catalog search results 3.0 ignore render line break numbering block plain text , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To