- You run an Ad Hoc report and get duplicates in the Ad Hoc Reports result.
- How to remove Duplicated rows in Ad Hoc Reports?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Report Table
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc Report from any Domain ( Example: Performance Management, Employee Profile etc)
- Select the Columns from Column tab
- You are seeing the duplicates in the report for the selected columns
There can be multiple reason for duplicates in Adhoc such as missing (not including) a column that has unique value for the set of columns you have selected.
- We have provided a feature called "Enable Distinct" to remove the duplicates in Adhoc report.
- Edit Report and go to Column tab.
- You will see a checkbox called "Enable Distinct". Once you check that and save the report, duplicates will be removed from the Report.
Adhoc Reports Duplicates records Enable Distinct , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To