The customer is confused with the different notification settings which can be configured in a scheduled offering.
Learning Management System (LMS)
1. Notifications options under the summary record of an offering (VIEW ALL):
- These settings only apply when "Self registration" is set to YES
- These settings will be set by default for each new offering according to
System admin > Configuration > Registration settings > Confirmation Notification Default
You can override these settings at the offering level by changing the email options in the summary.
2. Notifications options in Settings in the offering record:
These settings are related to any admin sent notifications.
- Users are the most important person who should be notified about their enrolment in an offering and therefore will always be at the core of notifications.
This means that you cannot choose to have only the supervisor or the instructor or contact to be notified, the user must be selected as well.
- For Scheduled Offerings, different types of notifications exists on the offering record > Related/More > Notifications (Registration Confirmation, Cancellation Confirmation, Waitlist Confirmation etc...) and you can only configure to let the supervisors receive ALL the notifications or not.
If you want to prevent the Supervisors from receiving all notifications in Learning you can set all supervisor email related fields to NO on the offering record.
scheduled offering notifications, notification settings, configuration options for schedule offering notifications, email settings, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To