"Add Student" button does not appear under My classes for some schedule offerings
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- My Classes
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to my Classes
- Go to Past Classes
- Select any Scheduled Offering / class
- GO to Students tab
- Add student not visible
- If Schedule offering is associated with any chargeback then "Add student" option is not applicable for instructors.
- When there is a price and a cancellation policy, there is usually an Approval Process attached to the Item / SO.
- Instructors do not have the authority or workflow to approve requests and therefore they cannot add users to an offering with a chargeback other then "No Charge".
- This is expected behavior.
- Instructor can add students to past or ongoing schedule offering when schedule offering is not associated with any cost. Instructors will not see the button for Future Scheduled Offering
- Please check the item chargeback settings: on the item record > related/more> chargeback => this must be set to NO CHARGE
- And that if the associated scheduled offering inherits the item settings or is also set to NO CHARGE (navigation is the same as above: on the offering record > related/More > Chargeback)
If you do not see the chargeback tab it may be because it has not been enabled in the record configuration:
- Please navigate to System admin > Configuration > Record configuration
- Select "item" or "offering" from the drop down
- Select the "related/more" tab
- Select "chargeback" in the "Available" column
- Click on "Add" and save
An Enhancement Request has been raised to change this behavior in a future release. Please Up Vote this ER and add comments if need to let Development know this is a needed request:
Add student, add users, Instructor, my classes, schedule offering, LMS, SF, SuccessFactors, Success, Factors, commerce, chargeback, charge-back, cost ,LRN-14564, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To