- Retrieve deleted content.
- Modify purge settings.
- Default content purge duration.
SAP Jam has a built-in trash bin that stores all deleted items. After a set amount of days the content will be automatically purged (deleted permanently). The default number of days after which a content in trash is automatically purged is 60. Once a content is permanently purged, it cannot be retrieved by any means. The number of days of content retention in trash is configurable both at the company and the group level.
A Company Admin can set the number of days after which the content in the users' trash will be permanently purged. Users can access their trash from Account Settings->Trash. Your SAP Jam instance will perform a daily purge of all items that have been in your company users' trash cans longer than the set number of days.
- Navigate to Jam Admin->Compliance and Security->Content Administration.
- Click Purge Settings tab and check the box 'Automatically purge items that have been in the Trash for 60 days.' The number of days here can be modified.
A Group Admin can set the number of days after which the contents in group trash can be purged. Group trash can be accessed by the group admin from the left navigation menu of the group.
- On the group page, select Group Admin->Edit Group from the left side navigation menu.
- Go to the Setup tab and scroll to the Group Trash section.
- Check the box 'Automatically purge items that have been in the Trash for 60 days.'. The number of days here can be modified.
SAP Jam trash Trash , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To