- How to delete Users
- Test users are in Production
- Request to run Script to deleted specific USERS from Security > Users
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- If you only wish to delete 1 to 30 users
- This action can be done manually by going to > Security > Users
- Search for the User you wish to delete, click the User, click delete
- If you need to delete more the 50 Users
- Create an incident in the SAP Support Portal
- Provide the following information
User HR Data ID (Key = HRDataId) for example, 51d6cc97-9d35-49db-9cb6-40dea62af50b
- Operations will run a script to have the User deleted.
Delete Users, Onboarding, Onboarding Test Users , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To