How do I know if an Ad Hoc report is using a BIRT template?
This document will provide some examples on how you can identify an Ad Hoc report with BIRT Template and provide some comparison with the same report without one.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Ad Hoc Reporting
There may be many different ways to understand if an Ad Hoc report with BIRT Template like the layout, result, columns content, format etc.
- The easiest way is to check if a BIRT Template is uploaded to the Ad Hoc report via Edit > Data Sets drop down:
- Ad Hoc report without BIRT template should look like this:
- You can also figure it out from the layout of the Ad Hoc report result (with BIRT Template):
- Ad Hoc report result without BIRT template should look like this (without BIRT template):
- If the Ad Hoc report result contains charts is also a clear sign that a BIRT Template was used:
BIRT, Ad Hoc reporting, BIRT template, Ad hoc, BIRT reporting tool , KBA , ad hoc report , birt , custom report , premium report , dataset , eclipse , bts , LOD-SF-ANA-BIR , BIRT Reports , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To