- Historical Placement Portlet is not getting updated with the ratings coming from the Calibration Session.
- SuccessFactors: Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as any Manager.
- Navigate to ‘Employee Profiles’ and select any direct report.
- Navigate to Scorecard.
4. Look for the ‘Talent 9-box’/ Historical Matrix Placement portlet
6. As we can see that the ratings are coming from the calibration session and the Performance (sysoverallcustom01) as well as the Potential (sysoverallpotential) are getting updated but the Talent 9-Box Portlet (Historical Matrix Portlet) is not getting updated accordingly.
7. But, if we try to update any Potential or Performance Portlet manually and save it, the rating are getting updated in Talent 9-Box Portlet that means calibrated ratings are not getting synchronized.
8. Click on ‘Save’ and refresh the page, Talent 9-Box will be updated.
9. This Issue will happen only when the ratings come from Calibration session.
- This is expected behavior.
- We have an automated job called 'Regenerate Matrix Placement History' which runs at the backend to update the 'Historical Matrix Placement Portlet'.
- But if ratings come from the Calibration Session then the automated Regenerate Matrix Placement job doesn't run automatically.
- Clients need to contact SuccessFactors to manually create job ‘Regenerate Matrix Placement History’ to synchronize the Historical Matrix Placement Portlet with the Calibrated ratings.
- Matrix1 Grid Portlet
- Historical Placement Portlet
- 9-Box Portlet