- What BIRT version is supported for SuccessFactors Application?
- How do I check the BIRT version that I am using?
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Ad Hoc Reporting
As of the 2018 Q3 release (B1808), BIRT 4.3.2 is the supported version for SuccessFactors Ad Hoc reports.
At the moment there is no plan to change the above however when the support for additional version is available it will be communicated accordingly.
You can check the version using the below steps:
- From the Menu select Help and then About Eclipse Platform:
- Select the Eclipse BIRT Project icon:
- The Version column shows the version you are using:
BIRT Report Designer, supported version, AdHoc, Template, Report Table, Ad-Hoc, Ad Hoc, Version , KBA , ad hoc , custom report , birt , eclipse , premium report , LOD-SF-ANA-BIR , BIRT Reports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To