You create an Online Report Designer (ORD) report but when you run the report you see multiple rows for a specific user or field although you want to see only a single row.
This document will describe how you can hide duplicates for Detailed Reports from the Online Report Designer (ORD).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Detailed reporting
For Detailed Reporting queries (live data) you can use the hide duplicate rows function to remove the rows containing the exact same data as follow:
- From the ORD query/report > Edit > Select Hide Duplicate Rows
- When selected, duplicate rows will automatically be hidden from view.
- You can toggle between showing and hiding duplicate rows by clicking the checkmark next to Hide Duplicate Rows on the menu.
If the Report Center is enabled it is required to edit the query of the report to find the query section. See steps below:
- Select the component within the query;
- Select the Edit on the query > "Hide Duplicate Rows"
- The hide duplicates fuction is not available for Advanced Reporting for Employee Central queries. The functionality is available only for Live Data (Ad Hoc data) source only.
- For Ad Hoc report the function is called Enable Distinct as described in the KBA 2283071 - How to remove report Duplicates with the Enable Distinct Feature in Ad Hoc Reports
Duplicate Rows, hide duplicates, detailed reporting , KBA , detailed reporting , duplicate rows , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To