You create an Online Report Designer (ORD) report but when you run the report you see multiple rows for a specific user or field although you want to see only a single row.
This document will describe how you can hide duplicates for Detailed Reports from the Online Report Designer (ORD).
- SAP SuccessFactors workforce analytics
- Detailed reporting
For Detailed Reporting queries (live data) you can use the hide duplicate rows function to remove the rows containing the exact same data as follow:
- From the ORD query/report > Edit > Select Hide Duplicate Rows
- When selected, duplicate rows will automatically be hidden from view.
- You can toggle between showing and hiding duplicate rows by clicking the checkmark next to Hide Duplicate Rows on the menu.
- The hide duplicates fuction is not available for Advanced Reporting for Employee Central queries. The functionality is available only for Live Data (Ad Hoc data) source only.
- For Ad Hoc report the function is called Enable Distinct as described in the KBA 2283071 - How to remove report Duplicates with the Enable Distinct Feature in Ad Hoc Reports
Duplicate Rows, hide duplicates, detailed reporting, , KBA , duplicate rows , detailed reporting , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To