- The request needs SAP Professional Services Consulting
- The request needs a Certified Partner assistance
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- Request in any support channel requires custom configuration that is not scope of support
- Customer is asking for specific business requirement that needs study if possible to meet with the current system
- Service Request that involves SAP Professional Services engagement
Request requires SAP Professional Services Consulting engagement
Customers may reach out to their respective Customer Success Manager (CSM)/Customer Executive Engagement (CEE)
In case the CEE is not known, please contact your accounter manager and ask for assistance related to engaging with SAP Professional Services
Please refer to SAP Note 2706322 for more information about What is consulting and What is support.
Request requires SAP Certified Partner engagement
To locate and find an SAP Certified Partner in our database, kindly use SAP Partner Finder or refer to KBA 2677752. Ensure that the person configuring your system provides you with a valid certified Partner Certificate copy.
Related Knowldge Base Articles
- 2677752 - How To - Find an SAP Certified Partner
- 2149831 - To contact Professional Services, Partner and Account Management Team
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, SCR, LOD-SF-OBD-SCR, PS, Professional Services/Consulting, SAP Partner, Certified, Request, Partner Finder , KBA , #sfobd , #sfobdhowto , #sfobdgenknow , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To