- A report background job will fail with a status of 'Aborted'
- Problems: Please contact your administrator for more details on the error.
- The error text will appear as a collection of ascii characters like below, the actual characters will be different for each failure:
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule a report to process as a background report job.
- The error does not provide enough details on its own to identify root cause of the failure.
- In order to identify to true error message the following setting must be enabled:
- Admin Console->System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->LMS Admin->reportStackTraceToUser
- This setting must be changed from 'false' to 'true' and then click apply.
- Once you schedule and run the report again the true failure message will be displayed in the result.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511