- Fields are not mapping from Recruiting to Onboarding in production that worked fine in preview/test environment.
- Issues with these fields: Z_RCMLocation
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting to Onboarding Integration
- Map the Z_RCMLocation field to contract location from Offer Letter template.
- Contract location is a picklist field, but there's no picklist associated to this field.
Note: Being able to map fields or performing integration requires help either from a Partner or SAP SuccessFactors support.
- To resolve this issue, link the correct picklist ID to the picklist field.
For more information on how to use Recruiting, Onboarding & Employee Central Picklists, refer to these topics:
- Mapping Fields from Recruiting to Onboarding
- Setting Up Picklists for Recruiting to Onboarding Integration (read all topics under this one)
For more information about Onboarding with Recruiting Mangement Integration, refer to this guide:
- Using Onboarding with Recruiting Management and Employee Central
*Note: These topics may or may not be customer-facing. Contact your SAP SuccessFactors Partner or SAP SuccessFactors support
Fields are not mapping from Recruiting to Onboarding, onboarding picklists, recruiting to onboarding integration , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem