- How to request Onboarding SuperAdmin user account?
- Implementation Partner/s and Consultants/s needs to access Onboarding back-end settings.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
What is Onboarding SuperAdmin?
The Onboarding SuperAdmin is the back-end tool where some company settings are only available to configure. Only SAP SuccessFactors Product Support, SAP Professional Services, Implementation Partners and Consultants can access the site. Customers do not have permission to access the tool.
Note: Onboarding SuperAdmin is the counterpart of BizX Provisioning.
How to have access to Onboarding SuperAdmin?
Please follow the steps below.
- Login to https://hcmcloudops.successfactors.com/Implementation/IRequests using your SAP credentials.
- Under ONB Requests section, click ONB Super Admin Access Request
- Fill-out the necessary fields and ask written approval to your customers & attached it on the request.
- Click Done.
- Wait for the Internal Team to process your request.
Note: You will receive a separate E-Mail with credentials included.
- Onboarding SuperAdmin
- ONB SuperAdmin Access Request
- ONB Requests
- What is Onboarding SuperAdmin?
- How to have access to Onboarding SuperAdmin?
- SAP SuccessFactors Product Support
- SAP Professional Services
- Implementation Partners
- BizX Provisioning.