While adding a new record to the payment information portlet, it throws an error :-
Sorry, it is not possible to maintain payment information if there is no job information or no country in job information.
Whereas job information and country has been maintained correctly in the employee's details.
SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Meta Data Framework
SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Employee Files > Select any employee.
2) Select Personal Information > Payment Information portlet.
3) Insert record using Edit.
4) Click on Proceed. You get below error.
5) Using Manage Data, if you try to add a record, you get the same error.
6) Whilst job information and country does exist for the employee.
Due to missing legal entity views, this error pops up. This issue will be fixed in b1605 release.
In order to regenerate the missing views, please follow the following steps:
1) Go to 'Admin Center' or 'Home' > select 'Reports'.
2) Click on 'Analytics'
3) Click on 'Ad Hoc Reports' > Create New Report
4) Select Report type: Single Domain Report and Report Definition type: Foundation Objects.
5) Click on 'Create'.
6) Click on 'Columns' > Select Columns > On the left: Legal Entity > On the right: start-date
7) Click 'Done' > Preview.
This will generate missing views for legal entity due to which error existed. Now, there will be no error when you try inserting a new record in the payment information portlet.
- Payment information portlet
- Not possible to maintain payment information
- Error in adding a new record to the payment information portlet