- Admin wants to open user's record in LMS and after clicking on user's name, the following error message shows up:
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Users and search for specific user,
2. Click on user's name,
3. Error message shows up.
- After downloading one of affected user's record from database in xls. format , we observed that record hire date has been overwritten to different value:
That is how we figured out that issue has been caused by hire date information,
- Error message is related to Invalid Year Format as text specifies,
1. Navigate to SystemAdmin/Tools/Import Data,
2. Download the template for importing data for users and submit:
3. Open the downloaded template and type the hire date again, make sure format cells is set to Text (it could be set to number and value can be overwritten):
4. Save file and navigate to SystemAdmin/Tools/Import Data and follow the steps for importing the file to LMS:
5. Replicate the steps for opening user's record and issue should be fixed.
- java error with invalid year format, - unparsable date, - snapshot exception, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem