The automatic process is enabled and the status successful but no items are being purged
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- In System Admin > Automatic Processes > Purge Expired Catalog Items
- Schedule the process
- the admin receives the notification that the job is successful but no items are purged
The purge expired catalog items automatic process is intended to remove expired items from catalogs. This process removes any item that has passed its expiration date from a catalog.
The purge expired catalog items automatic process sends out notifications when it finds an item in a catalog with an expiration date in the past. It removes the items from the catalogs that still have the items listed.
This process uses the ExpiredCatalogItemsNotification template ID to create and send notifications.
- Navigate to Learning > Catalogs > open your catalog
- Set expiry date on your items (date cannot be in the past)
- Set an email address in the contact field for the catalog to be notified when items are about to expire (if you have populated a value in the Pre-expiration Notification Threshold)
catalog, automatic process, purge, expired, item, notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem