Unable to find users in the search lookup area. When a recruiting user clicks on 'Find User' link to select a user in a requisition, the window shows an blank screen.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to any active requisition.
2. While selecting a user for any recruiting role for that requisition , click the 'Find Users' link.
3. The search window opens a blank screen.
There might be multiple causes of this issue. One of the causes is dynamic groups and recruiting groups having the same name.
1. Go to Admin Center and look into Manage Recruiting Groups.
2. Check the recruiting group which is configured in the job requisition template, from which the recruiting role should fetch users.
3. Check the dynamic groups existing in the instance.
4. If the name of the recruiting group found in Step 2 matches with the name of any dynamic group found in Step 3, then the Find User lookup appears as a blank white page as the system is not able to detect the right group when applying permissions.
1. Remove the recruiting group and add it again with users.
2. If step 1 does not work, remove the dynamic group, rename it and add a new group for users.
3. If you are renaming the recruiting group name, update the requisition XML with the new group name.
If you do not have access to check the recruiting group configured in the requisition template at the back end, you can log a ticket with Cloud Product Support for analysis on this.
Find user blank, user search not working , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem