You want to run the Report Distributor: Offline, send to File Transfer Protoclol (FTP) or send to Email.
This document guides you on how to do it. You have three options available to choose from:
- Send to E-mail: Content will be sent to the recipients set up for this bundle.
- Run Offline: Download link will be made available on the Job Status page when content is ready.Content will remain for 7 days
- Send to FTP: Content will be sent to the FTP server setup for the organisation.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer
- Report Distributor
- Send to Email: Select Destination >> E-mail >> Edit Recipeints >> Add Recipients
Use the Wildcard Search option to search for people to be add to recipeints
Please note: you need to make sure that all users selected as recipients have access to run the report/queries. If one of the recipients listed have no access, the bundle will fail and the next recipients will not receive the e-mail notification/report.
- Run Offline: Select Destination >> Run Offline >> Show Job Status page
Job Status has three status:
- Runtime failure
Please Note: Bundles that have been run offline can only be seen by the user who created them. The files will only be available for seven days.
- Send to FTP: Select Destination >> File Transfer Protocol(FTP) >> Go to FTP set up
You need to fill in all your server details: e.g
- IP Address/Hostname: 127.0.0.2
- Username: Pass123abc
- Password: your password
- Directory: Give it a name
- File Transfer Protocol: FTP or SFTP
Please note: if you need that different bundles goes to different folders without overwriting the first bundle's folder, you need to follow these additional steps:
- Select the bundle name;
- Click on "FTP Folder Setup";
- Click on "Custom" option.
It will enable the field and you can write the folder name already configured for each bundle in the previous step. You can repeat this step for each bundle that need to be in a different folder.
Report Distributor, Run Report Distibuted by FTP, Run Report Offline, Report Distributed by E-mail, Define the Recipeint, Online Report Designer, Scheduled Job , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To