- To Run a Report For E-Verify Activities
- Applicable for all DC centres and KMS(Zerolag) Customers
- Onboarding / Reports
- Below it the Reports work queue. To run a report for E-Verify activities go to Process and select E-Verify from the drop down list.
- From the Activity drop down list you will see several selects. For this example, we will use Initial Verification. Please note if you want to run a report for all E-Verify activities, you must select each ‘Activity’, one at a time and create a report for each activity. You may export the results in an excel. Once you have run all of the reports, you may merge them.
- Select a date range. (If you do not select a date range, you will get all activities in the E-Verify process and in the activity status of initial verification.) Click on Outstanding Activities and then submit. The activities in the Initial verification step will present in the work queue
- You may export to an excel by clicking the excel icon in the work queue. When the message box present, you will click the OK button.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions