- Login unsuccessful when using SFSF URL (similate to
- performancemanagerX.successfactors.eu/.com or
- IdP ADFS 2.0 is reporting "MSIS0037: No signature verification certificate found for issuer ' www.successfactors.com'"
- When using direct IdP URL SSO (similar to http://sso.XXXXXX.com/adfs/ls/idpinitiatedsignon.aspx?loginToRp=https://www.successfactors.com/CCCCCC), login is successful.
- SSO SAML v2
- Microsoft ADFS (Active Directory Federation Service)
- Our system is not identifying itself with the informed entityID = www.successfactors.com when using SP-initiated SSO login
[You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you don't have access, you may need to create a Support incident or request your Partner to refine your configuration.]
Go into instance's Provisioning > Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings > SAML v2 : SP-initiated login section
Set value to "Yes" on "Send request as Company-Wide issuer"
For continue investigating Login issues, please refer to:
2088150 - Login: Troubleshooting login issues. All login issues including SSO configurations - Platform
ADFS, Azure, ADFS 2.0, Sp-initiated login , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , Problem