User Sync is not working, and users are not syncing from BizX to Onboarding.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Sync between BizX and SFTP Fails(for example file is not generated, and placed in SFTP).
- Sync between SFTP and ONB Module(for example file is placed in SFTP, but it's not picked up by Onboarding).
User sync file not getting sent to SFTP
- Manage Schedule Jobs
- Filter by Ad hoc
- Check that the job is present
- Check if the job is submitted, if job is not submitted that is the reason why it is not going to SFTP.
- If submitted, and not going to SFTP
- Click the job name to open it
- Check that the File available in FTP? option is checked, because that is the option that sends the file to SFTP once it has been submitted.
- Image below is what a configure job in provisioning looks like
Files are going to SFTP, but are not being picked by onboarding.
- Company setting
- Check for Onboarding Account ID
- Super Admin
- Find account
- Foundation Import.
- If the foundation import feature is enabled, ensure that the SFTP folder is correct and the host address.
- Go back to Provisioning
- Manage Schedule jobs
- Filter by Ad hoc reports and select the job
- Check that the file name on the job in provisioning is correct
The file name consists of ONBaccountID_User_Sync.csv
If the above are completed and the file is still not getting picked up.
- Open the report in SFTP check the row headings on the report
- Navigate to Super Admin
- Import Export Settings
- Export the files and check that the value of the columns on SuccessFactorsUserImport
- Matches the name of the row headings on the report.
Job Owner is visible on sync in Provisioning:
If you want to view the job in BizX you must proxy the job owner to view the report in analytics.
- Keep the job owner’s default language in BizX the same as the default language in Onboarding the job will not be picked up otherwise.
- Do not alter the ImportUses file in Super Admin
User Sync, File is not picking up from SFTP, File is not generated in SFTP. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ONB , Onboarding Core , How To