- A SuccessFactors SFTP account is required for import/export of the files.
- Customer has forgotten the password of the SF SFTP account (if it is already created).
- Partner or Professional Services Consultant requests SFTP account creation on behalf of Customer.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Do all new customer implementations require an SFTP account be created?
- No, for BizX, SFTP accounts are generally provisioned only on an as-needed basis and are predominantly for use with ONB or WFA integration.
- For LMS, Learning contents are uploaded solely via SFTP and are required; two SFTP accounts are automatically created as part of the initial purchase.
Customers are entitled to two SFTP accounts (one for Test and another one for Production). It is recommended that customers / partners make use of the Test SFTP account for all the implementations around Test / Dev / QA environments and use the Production SFTP account for production server separately.
When Customer is reporting:
- Customer needs to raise a case with Support and ask for the SFTP account details.
- Support representative will take the details of which instance customer needs the SFTP account details.
- Support representative will reach out to internal operations team to have the SFTP account created.
- If the SFTP account already exists at backend, support representatives have to take written approval to reset the passwords.
- Operations can then share the SFTP account detail in a confidential email to the Customer IT Contact as recorded in CRM.
When Partner or Professional Services is reporting on behalf of Customer:
All Request forms are available on the HCM Cloud Operations Portal.
Request forms specific to SFTP are:
Request New SFTP Account - BizX
Reset SFTP Account Password – BizX
Install SSH Key for SFTP
Request for SFTP Credentials – LMS
Reset SFTP Account Password – LMS
Request SFTP, request FTP, enable SFTP, credential SFTP, credentials SFTP , KBA , sftp , LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS , SFTP Service Create, Reset Password & Install SSH , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To