You notice the following error in the sales order document：Update of sales order not possible; change is not allowed. Time frame: End day or occurrence missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order Work center.
- Select the Sales Order view.
- Search for the Sales order ABC. (ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order)
- Click in the button View All.
- Go to Document Flow tab and select show extend view.
You see the error: Update of sales order not possible; change is not allowed. Time frame: End day or occurrence missing. Here you notice that if you restart the process, the process communication error just comes back again.
You have maintained in Business Configuration section Invoice Schedule Template for Intercompany Sales Orders a recurrence pattern, but the End After value is missing.
To correct the issue please follow the steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- In the search field, put Invoice Schedule Template for Intercompany Sales Orders.
- Open this activity in edit mode and check the field End After.
If there is no end value specified, there will be no end to the number of occurrences that will get created. Please correct the configuration element and then process the task assigned to user responsible user.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To