- New hire has finished Onboarding process
- Hiring manager has completed the New Hire Activities
- Then importing the new hire as an SF user and running the onStartDateStatusChange job in provisioning results in a second entry the New Hire Activities carousel.
- The original new hire entry is ignored, and this new one is now the tie to the Home Page Tiles.
- If all activities are completed using this second new hire entry and the onStartDateStatusChange job is run again, the tiles will appear.
- Hirable and Hired both need to be configured
- Log into BizX > admin center > Application Status Configuration-->In-Progress Statuses
- The defined "Hireable" and "Hired" statuses can't be part of the "Onboarding" category, they need to be "In Progress".
- Changes can also be performed in Provisioning > companyID > Applicant Status Configuration > Edit Base Set. You nwill need to select the Hireable and Hired statuses, and set the Hireable to "In Process" and save; then perform the same for the "Hired" action as well. These need to be In Progress statuses, rather than Onboarding statuses.
Once a hire gets to the "Hireable" status set, then a Recruter can Initiate Onboarding for their record. They land in ONB, complete the PHV, and then go through the NES. When they complete the NES – in RCM, they then automatically move from the Hireable status to Hired. But these need to be flagged as "In Progress" statuses or they won't receive this update.
There may be some Recruiting Reports that may need to be updated as well if they are expecting these specific status values
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem