When users try to enroll to the VLS integrated Scheduled Offering they recieve error "VLE Enrollment Failed - Reason:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range:0"
Learning Management System
This error can be seen when attempting to register users in WebEx scheduled offerings if the WebEx host modifies the registration settings on the WebEx session after it was created through the LMS integration. The following settings are required and should not be disabled on the WebEx sessions created through the integration:
- Require attendee registration
- Automatically approve all registration requests
- The first step here is to determine if the registration settings on the WebEx session have been modified.
- To do this the WebEx host (LMS Instructor) or a WebEx admin account will need to login to WebEx.
- On the WebEx calendar, you will need to click on the session that was created through the integration and then click on the ‘Edit’ option. The required registration settings are listed under the ‘Registration’ heading.
- To prevent this issue from occurring, the instructors will need to be advised not to modify these settings after the WebEx session was created through the integration.
- User registration failure
- VLS registration error , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem