In the offboarding process, the employee receives password panel where there's a button (see screenshot) that allows employees to navigate to the Employee Panel using the "Go to Employee Panel" button.
- Customer wants ability to be able to remove the "Go to Employee Panel" button from the "Enter Your Password" screen.
- Superadmin access
- The "XpressHR.ApplicantPageBtnGoPortalShow" key to configure the "Go to Employee Portal" button.
The "XpressHRApplicantPageBtnGoPortalShow" key allows you to configure the button to appear for onboarding process and hidden during offboarding.
If you do not have Super Admin access, contact SAP SuccessFactors support.
See Screenshot of the "XpressHRApplicantPageBtnGoPortalShow" key for configuration information.
To resolve, follow these steps:
- Login to the Super admin site
- Go to Account options
- Enter "portal" in the search key field
If the XpressHRApplicationPageBtnPortalShow isn't visible, follow these steps to have one created:
- From Account Options, select "Add" that opens up the "New Account Option" page.
- From the "New Account Option" page, fill out the required information.
- Select "Create" to finish that opens up the key.
- Enter in "True" to make the button available within the key. To hide the button, enter in "False".
Screenshot of "New Account Option" Page when you create your key.
Offboarding Employee portal button, hide button, onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem