LRN-7165 minor enhancement in 1411 - The notification to users when a requested item has been scheduled is not working as expected when tested.
- Learning Management Systerm (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. An user has requested the scheduled offering and Admin has scheduled as requested.
2. Executed the APM as mentioned in the release notes but didn't receive the notification as expected.
- This LRN-7165 - Users who request a scheduled offering for a learning item receive an email with the schedule information about the offering, there are a couple of criteria that need to be satisfied for the user who requested a notification to receive one:
- The new offerings added to the catalog should have a start date before the need by date submitted by user.
- If the user selected a preferred region then the new offering should fall within the user’s region (if the user has a region).
- Notification is sent to users who requested a scheduled offering