System overwriting the resume on previous application if same candidate is forwarded on consecutive requisition with different resume through Agency.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Agency portal.
2. Forward the candidate on a requisition after uploading resume.
3. Check the candidate resume on application.
3. Forward the candidate on a different requisition after uploading different resume.
3. Check the candidate resume on second application.
4. Now again check the candidate resume on first application. You will notice that previous application resume has been overwritten by the resume on second application.
This issue basically occurs if the candidate forwarded by the agency on first requisition will be in "Forwarded" or "Invited to Apply" bucket.
To submit the different resume on different jobs the candidate submitted by agency on previous application should exist in "Default" status or any other status other than "Forwarded" or "Invite to Apply" status.
Note: Recruiter can only add the candidate to "Default" status if Late stage feature is enabled.
Agency issue Issue submitting resume Overwriting resume , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem